Thursday, May 28, 2009

Arrival of my little princess Janine Oei

Janine Ist Cry
Finally at 1301pm, Sunday 050409, Janine pop into this colourful world. She weights 3025g. I could hear her cries. Wawawa...Wawawa....
I'm now officially a mum and tears run down my cheeks uncontrollably as I cuddle her close in my arms for the very first time. From that moment on, I know that I will want to protect her always and be there for her. Hubby was so touched that he actually wept in front of us all. ( Love you Papa)
Earlier on, my ordeal was so much to bear that I cry out loud. As both midwives and my gynae knew how to handle my labour well, I did not ask for any enpidual jab to ease my intense pain. I was told to push hard each time my contraction comes along. Which I did. I really appreciate their advises and professionalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment